REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Registration is open ! Click here.
All participants must be registered and are urged to register in advance.
You can register on line on this secure server in paying with your credit card or bank transfer and follow the instructions.
Registration per phone will not be processed.
|Until December 5, 2019||After December 5, 2019|
UWT registration fees + Cicatristions Replay
(only UWT Sessions)
|280 €||320 €|
*Registration fees are not subject to VAT
The registration fee includes access to :
- Opening Session, Plenary Session 1 & International Symposium on Sunday 26 January 2020
- UWT Sessions on Monday 27 pm and Tuesday 28 January am
Please contact the registration secretariat : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to consult all conditions.
For specific questions regarding registration, please contact : email@example.com
French and Francophone Wound Healing Society (SFFPC), association under the law of 1901, 9 Avenue Carnot, 91370 Verrières le Buisson, France has given mandate to MCI for the organisation of the UPDATES IN WOUND TECHNOLOGIES and therefore to act and receive the fees on its behalf.
Payment of the registration fees is to be made in EUROS (€) only.
- by credit card: VISA / MASTERCARD / EUROCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS (no other cards accepted)
- by bank transfer (until 10 january 2020) payable in EUROS (€) transfer to the order of CICATRISATIONS 2020 c/o MCI France
CREDIT LYONNAIS – Le Crédit Lyonnais – Direction Entreprise – 19 boulevard des Italiens – 75002 Paris, France Bank code: 30002 – Sort Code: 05666 – Account number: 000 006 0133 P – KEY: 15 – IBAN: FR91 3000 2056 6600 0006 0133 P15 – BIC: CRLYFRPP (In the case of a bank transfer, please do not forget to specify on your form your last name and first name. All bank charges related to the transfer must be covered by the payer as amounts are fully due and no exchange rates fluctuations or bank charges will be borne by the Organisers)
- by cheque payable in EUROS (€) to the order of CICATRISATIONS 2020 c/o MCI France
For consult the REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY, please click here.