Sunday 26 january 2020
What's news ? / 2:30pm to 3:45pm
- What's new in surgery ?
- What's new in scar management ?
- What's new in dressings ?
- What's new in classification ?
- What's new in wound healing (except for dressings) ?
Symposium International / 4:15pm to 6:00pm
- Measuring wounds: need for a paradigm shift.
- Hydrogel based strategies in advanced therapies.
- Present and future in Physical Technologies.
- Cell therapy for scar management.
- How evidence-based may influence guidelines and recommendations.
Monday 27 january 2020
2:15pm to 3:15pm
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 1 : Wound healing practices in Europe
- Wound healing practices in Italy.
- Extracorporeal ShockWave Therapy (ESWT) in wound care: a ten years Italian experience.
- Wound healing practices in Greece.
3:30pm to 4:30pm
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 2 : Diabetic foot ulcer
- Development of education in developing countries.
- New international guidelines of IWGDFU.
- Healing Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) with Cyclical Pressurized Topical Wound Oxygen Therapy: Results of the TWO2 Multi-National, Multicenter, Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial.
5:00pm to 6:00pm
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 3 : Research on scaffolds and new dressings
- Fibrin matrices and released factors: Interest for skin tissue engineering and cell therapy for the treatment of severe burn wound.
- Keratinocyte culture on hydrogel.
- Study on wound healing after cutaneous lesion and reconstructed Autologous Pigmented Skin Dressing (APSD) in nude mice: GLP-study.
Tuesday 28 january 2020
08:15am to 09:15am
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 4 : Alternative therapy in hard to heal wound
- Topical purified omental lipid formulations in the prevention of skin ulcers.
- 2019 international pressure ulcer prevention guidelines
09:45am to 10:45am
Updates in wound technologies SESSION 5 : NPWT new devices
- NPWT in Russia.
- New portable system.
- New strategies in NPWT.
- Instillation and new surfaces in NPWT.
11:00am to 12:00pm
Oral Communications UWT (session 1)
- The use of bioplastic material in the treatment of thermal wounds in children
- The Burden of Acute Soft Tissue Infections in Northern Territory, Australia